- Hands-on training from world-class instructors
- Interactive presentations from experts for CLE or CPE credit
- A forum for knowledge sharing and networking that is second to none
- And much more!
Justify your trip.
Experience a world of knowledge at one conference for computer and mobile device forensics, cyber security, e-discovery and litigation support professionals. Expand your knowledge with training, education and best practices from the industry’s most prominent experts at ADUC.Download a sample justification letter.
- Hands-on Labs
- Thought Leadership Lectures
- Lunch & Learn Presentations
- All CLE & CPE Credits (amounts TBD)
- Keynote Address
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshment Breaks
- ACE, AME, SCE/SCCM/SCA Courses & Exams
- Exhibit Hall Access
- Networking Events
- ADUC Reception at Liquid Lounge
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour
- FTK with Beer Lab
- Conference Gift ($50 value)
I've met more people at this event than I have in the industry in the last 2 years. That's been really big for me and everybody has been real positive about building those relationships.Josh Watkins (Dallas, TX) Litigation Support Manager
The thing I like about [ADUC] is—first off—the classes. They're nice to catch up, to hear new things coming out, and I get to see things I don't typically get to see that I know I will run into later.Rich Hoffman (Omaha, NE) Assistant VP of Forensics
It's really cool to see a variety of people here. It's not just forensics people...You have litigation support and cyber security. Cyber security has been more of my thing...but meeting up with the legal people and being able to understand how I can more effectively communicate with them has helped out a lot.Marc Padilla (Tucson, AZ) Owner
As a sponsor, you will have access to these uniquely qualified prospects. While the conference is sizeable enough to provide excellent lead generation, it is also an intimate forum that will afford you the opportunity you to have quality interactions with our guests and build mutually beneficial relationships.